Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: My opening remarks on @FirstTake.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
My opening remarks on @FirstTake.
avatar
Los Angeles Lakers
@Lakers
This THT highlight reel is a summer hit 🔥

#LakeShow x @Verizon
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
Not everything in the Finals is glamorous 😂
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
JUST IN: Olivia Rodrigo addresses White House press corps: "I am beyond honored and humbled to be here today to help spread the message about the importance of youth vaccination. I am in awe of the work Pres. Biden and Dr. Fauci have done and was happy to help lend my support."
avatar
HuffPost
@HuffPost
The former Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers star was booked into a jail in Seattle on Wednesday morning.
avatar
Earvin Magic Johnson
@MagicJohnson
Cookie and I are SO proud of our daughter Elisa and her feature in Paper Magazine! Creating her own legacy with her company indeed 👏🏾❤️
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment