Thursday, March 18, 2021

Bernie Sanders Tweeted: I happen to think that at the end of the day...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
I happen to think that at the end of the day, to deliver for working people, we have got to end the filibuster.
avatar
Colin Cowherd
@ColinCowherd
This is a remarkable story. twitter.com/reillyrick/sta…
avatar
Mini Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
In case y'all forgot, here I am!!!!!! Make sure to sign up for my bracket group immediately: twitter.com/stephenasmith/…
avatar
Jalen Rose
@JalenRose
RT @SkyDigg4: Who do I think will be cutting the nets this year? For once, I don't have a clear favorite!
avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
.@KendrickPerkins has a lot to say about LeBron's legacy surpassing Michael Jordan's.
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
Republican legislators are churning out laws to suppress Black votes at a rate not seen since Jim Crow.

I talked to @rashadrobinson of @ColorOfChange about ways to fight back, including collective action with a powerful tool: the pocketbook.

podcasts.iheartradio.com/YAMB_S2E5
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment