Thursday, January 28, 2021

Hillary Clinton Tweeted: This woman should be on a watch list. Not i...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
This woman should be on a watch list. Not in Congress. twitter.com/washingtonpost…
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
"OH, NO YOU DIDN'T" IS BACK!
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
BARREL OF TROUBLE: Two people were seen on a pub's CCTV footage in Dublin, Ireland, allegedly making off with a cask of whiskey. The pub is looking for information on the boozy bandits. abcn.ws/3iT3z9r
avatar
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi
Tune in as I hold my weekly press conference at the U.S. Capitol. twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1…
avatar
Bill Clinton
@BillClinton
One of the best parts about doing our podcast is the feeling of hope I have after each conversation. I hope you'll listen to the new trailer and join us as we explore the ideas and issues that shape our interconnected world.
avatar
Chris Paul
@CP3
Always said I was skeptical at first, but going plant-based literally changed my life. Check out my new audiocourse on @knowablefyi to learn how I did it...and how you can too 👉🏾 knowable.fyi/courses/cp3
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment