Saturday, December 19, 2020

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: I said this a year ago

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I said this a year ago
avatar
The White House
@WhiteHouse
RT @SecAzar: Authorization of Moderna's vaccine means we can accelerate the vaccination of frontline healthcare workers and Americans in lo…
avatar
ABC News
@ABC
Front-line doctors "furious" over Stanford Medical Center vaccine rollout plan.
avatar
Michelle Obama
@MichelleObama
This brought a smile to my face—as do my memories of seeing @RoomtoRead's work in Vietnam last year with the @girlsalliance. I'm so inspired by these girls and Room to Read's efforts to ensure that the pandemic doesn't derail their dreams of getting an education. ❤️ twitter.com/roomtoread/sta…
avatar
Jalen Rose
@JalenRose
5 Christmas Day games!! Which style should I sport??
avatar
Los Angeles Lakers
@Lakers
Regular season is just four days away 🙌
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment