Friday, November 20, 2020

Zach Lowe Tweeted: I think that's a no for me

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Zach Lowe
@ZachLowe_NBA
I think that's a no for me twitter.com/celtics/status…
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
Devastated about this Klay Thompson news.
avatar
Jake Tapper
@jaketapper
.@kaitlancollins is an activist for the truth and for facts. And she will still be in that room after January 20, 2021. twitter.com/scottjw/status…
avatar
Chelsea Clinton
@ChelseaClinton
RT @ashishkjha: Today was a very, very odd day

I testified before @SenateHomeland

They held a hearing on hydroxychloroquine.

Yup, HCQ

I…
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
Protecting one man's ego is not worth damaging the legitimacy of our democracy.
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
We must do everything possible to make me sure we become a vibrant democracy, and that means doing the exact opposite of what Trump and his authoritarian friends want to do.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment