Friday, August 21, 2020

Colin Cowherd Tweeted: Damn, I miss this.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Colin Cowherd
@ColinCowherd
Damn, I miss this. twitter.com/kirkherbstreit…
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
Hell no I'm not worried about the Clipper right now.
avatar
Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi
Last year, 1.2 billion prescriptions were sent through the mail. Protecting the Postal Service is critical to protecting Americans' health, especially the health of our veterans, during this national crisis. #DontMessWithUSPS #PBSNews
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
The three people indicted along with Steve Bannon: Brian Kolfage, Andrew Badolato and Timothy Shea
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
To mark 100 years of the 19th Amendment, I wanted to share the story of the first woman in my family to be a voter—but certainly not the last. #FirstWomanVoter
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
Adam Silver tells me what's surprised him in the Bubble, plus that the original plan to start next season Dec 1, is now "feeling a little bit early to me." He said "our No. 1 goal is to get fans back in our arenas" & if that becomes possible, "that's what we would be targeting."
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment