Friday, July 24, 2020

Rachel Nichols Tweeted: Niiiiiiiice. Now restore the Voting Rights Act.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
Niiiiiiiice.
Now restore the Voting Rights Act. twitter.com/lokayfox5/stat…
avatar
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says he has spoken to President Trump about sending federal agents to major cities, including New York and Trump said he was "not going to come into New York City. If anything changed, he would speak to me first" cnn.it/32V89xN
avatar
Michelle Obama
@MichelleObama
I can't wait for you all to hear the conversations I've been having for the #MichelleObamaPodcast. My mom, my girlfriends, my colleagues, and many others all stop by, along with someone you're pretty familiar with: @BarackObama is my first guest on 7/29! spoti.fi/MichelleObamaP…
avatar
Dave McMenamin
@mcten
New story: Sacramento, snakebitten so far with the NBA restart, got some good news Friday
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
Today we have a president who does not believe in democracy. A president cannot send troops wherever he wants to quash dissent.
avatar
Zach Lowe
@ZachLowe_NBA
RT @ZachLowe_NBA: This week's Lowe Post podcasts:

Stan Van Gundy (@realStanVG) and I play "So, Where The Hell Were We?" with Grizz and Pel…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment