Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: Let me put all of this noise about @KingJam...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
Let me put all of this noise about @KingJames to rest.
avatar
Rachel Nichols
@Rachel__Nichols
RT @espn: This wrestling match is everything. 🥰

(via makedaknuckles/Instagram)
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
Any human being can spread the virus, whether they're a citizen or a permanent resident or a green card applicant or a refugee.

Disease doesn't discriminate, but this administration certainly does.
avatar
Dave McMenamin
@mcten
RT @NotoriousOHM: LeBron James said when initially asked about possibility of playing without fans at games, he wasn't aware there were tal…
avatar
Chelsea Clinton
@ChelseaClinton
RT @silviast9: 1/ I may be repeating myself, but I want to fight this sense of security that I see outside of the epicenters, as if nothing…
avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
"Let me be very clear about this— Barry Bonds should be in the Hall of Fame."

@maxkellerman
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment