Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Stephen A Smith Tweeted: To Hell with the day off. It was necessary ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
To Hell with the day off. It was necessary to speak today.
avatar
DWade
@DwyaneWade
You already know what it is my brother. Nothing but love! twitter.com/lilrel4/status…
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
I am a bit tired of seeing billionaires trying to buy political power.
avatar
Earvin Magic Johnson
@MagicJohnson
I want to thank Peter Guber and Ted Leonsis for allowing me to invest in Team Liquid, the top Esports franchise in the world!
avatar
SHAQ
@SHAQ
Get ready to see me geek out. Me and @EpsonAmerica are changing the world of printing. Time for some fun. #ExceedYourVision #Epson
avatar
Joe Scarborough
@JoeNBC
Totally get it. I demand one to get from my living room to kitchen. Cc: @WillieGeist twitter.com/washingtonpost…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment