Thursday, September 6, 2018

John Clayton Tweeted: I thank everyone for kind words for my first c...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
John Clayton
@JohnClaytonNFL
I thank everyone for kind words for my first column for the Washington Post. Starting Monday I'll be there with a column. Here is today's link.
avatar
Times-Dispatch
@RTDNEWS
The fastest rate of sea-level rise on the East Coast is in Virginia Beach
avatar
jimmy fallon
@jimmyfallon
Ain't no phony - Ariana with the PONYYYYY. #FallonTonight twitter.com/fallontonight/…
avatar
Golic and Wingo
@GolicAndWingo
The NFL season is here!!

What's your Super Bowl prediction?

Are you bold enough to Book It?
avatar
trey wingo
@wingoz
My nothing is that good twitter.com/whliv/status/1…
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@SenSanders
Eight months later, it's clear that Trump's tax cuts are only working for the billionaire class and wealthy CEOs.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment