Sunday, May 13, 2018

James Gunn Tweeted: With my honey - I just officiated my first weddi...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
James Gunn
@JamesGunn
With my honey - I just officiated my first wedding & it was awesome.… instagram.com/p/BistX0rA-29/…
avatar
NBC Politics
@NBCPolitics
Talk of tax cut repeal raises hope for Republicans to revive the issue
avatar
Lewis Ginter Garden
@lewisginter
Happy Mother's Day! Why buy mom a rose when you can share 1,800 of these with her? Plus, join us for Call Federal Mother's Day Weekend Celebration w/ live music, kid crafts & more: bit.ly/MOMsday #RVA
avatar
Kevin Hart
@KevinHart4real
Philadelphia Stand Up.....Get down to Regal Riverview 17 1400 S… instagram.com/p/BisdPm7AWpz/…
avatar
NBA on ESPN
@ESPNNBA
Jaylen Brown denied Kevin Love, let him know about it ... then buried it on the other end. 👀
avatar
NBC News
@NBCNews
Hundreds marched through the streets of Havana's Vedado neighborhood, waving rainbow and Cuban flags, in a march to end homophobia and transphobia
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment