Friday, March 23, 2018

Donald J. Trump Tweeted: As a matter of National Security I've signe...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
As a matter of National Security I've signed the Omnibus Spending Bill. I say to Congress: I will NEVER sign another bill like this again. To prevent this omnibus situation from ever happening again, I'm calling on Congress to give me a line-item veto for all govt spending bills! twitter.com/foxnews/status…
avatar
NBC Politics
@NBCPolitics
The Justice Department is proposing rule changes that will effectively ban bump stocks, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said. Firearm bump stocks would have to be surrendered, destroyed, or made inoperable under the proposed ban.
avatar
Sophie Schillaci
@SophieSchillaci
Happy Friday! I've got a fun @NBCTheVoice exclusive for y'all, featuring none other than "Blake Shufflin' Shelton" 😂 @blakeshelton
avatar
Jean-Baptiste 🇰
@theholykardash
3 easy steps.
Concealer Kits launching at 12pm PST on KKWBEAUTY.COM. @KimKardashian pic.twitter.com/DJGC2kF923
avatar
NFL
@NFL
New coach.
New playmakers.
New attitude.

"I just feel like we're in a perfect situation." on.nfl.com/QOolYp
avatar
Patrick Wilson
@patrickmwilson
2 Democratic Virginia congressional campaigns question whether party officials showed favoritism via @RTDNEWS
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment