Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Michelle Obama Tweeted: This just made my day. I may not be a 3rd grade teacher, but this gets an A+ in my book!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Michelle Obama
@MichelleObama
This just made my day. I may not be a 3rd grade teacher, but this gets an A+ in my book! twitter.com/ADCollegeOpp/s…
avatar
Caroline O.
@RVAwonk
#BREAKING: During a private meeting in December, Trump asked Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein if he was "on my team."

**Trump then offered congressional Republicans a list of questions they should ask Rosentein during his testimony**
avatar
Danica Patrick
@DanicaPatrick
Omg. The worst. I try and enforce a 90min or less rule, I don't always win. twitter.com/dalejr/status/…
avatar
Kendall Fuller
@KeFu11er
🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

God working on something! Excited to see His Plans! 🙌🏾 instagram.com/p/Benv-ITALCZ/
avatar
Jo Becker
@Jo_Becker
Former member of Trump legal team to tell Special Counsel In Russia investigation of obstruction concerns stemming from previously undisclosed phone call with POTUS on the line. Read our @nytimes exclusive here:
avatar
VACountryLife 📚🖌
@VACountryLife
The latest Virginia Country Life Magazine! Thanks to @VisitVirginia @vmfa @VAStateParks #loveva #fxva
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment