Friday, May 19, 2017

Hillary Clinton Tweeted: I burst out laughing when I saw this video this morning. Hope it brightens your day.

Your Highlights
avatar
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
I burst out laughing when I saw this video this morning. Hope it brightens your day. twitter.com/philippereines…
avatar
memes
@memeprovider
Back to the future said we would have flying cars.

It's 2017 and what do we have? pic.twitter.com/xErkEtRq9T
avatar
OXVT
@OX_VT
#HOKIES #FBF - 53-16 vs. the #ACC Coastal since 2004 Expansion ...
@TechSideline @HokiesFB @VT_Football
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
This was aired in my radio show today. And these are my absolute last words on this matter with Michael Bennett:
avatar
VT Football
@VT_Football
CFB BUCKET LIST 🔥

Blacksburg at Night!

List via @TomFornelli of @CBSSportsCFB
bit.ly/Jump5VT

📽 via @ESPNCFB

#StartJumping
avatar
Nic ♣️✖
@nwiggins02
Still easily one of my fave @jimmyfallon @FallonTonight moments!!!!
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment