Friday, August 12, 2016

Lady Gaga tweeted: Stole my license plate!!!! 😂 & robbed me of my decoy vehicle!

@CNN, @VCURamNation, @VisitRichmond, @vmfa, @espn also Tweeted.
Popular in your network
avatar
Lady Gaga
@ladygaga
Stole my license plate!!!! 😂 & robbed me of my decoy vehicle! twitter.com/dancingtotfm/s…
reply
avatar
CNN
@CNN
JUST IN: Olympics diving pool closed due to green water cnn.it/2aYBpc4
reply
avatar
VCU Ram Nation
@VCURamNation
Rams make final two for top-100 point guard, Lavar Batts vcuramnation.com/2016/08/rams-m…
reply
avatar
Richmond, VA Tourism
@VisitRichmond
Admire the nighttime view of the Virginia State Capitol & surrounding downtown buildings. … ift.tt/2bbPtwk
reply
avatar
VMFA
@vmfa
Tickets are still available for tonight's 6:30 showing of An Economy of Grace. vmfa.museum/calendar/event…
reply
avatar
ESPN
@espn
Simone Biles won all-around by 2.1 pts, bigger than the margin of victory from the last 9 Olympics combined!

Wow.
reply
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment