Wednesday, April 8, 2015

@TheEllenShow tweeted: Win a $500 Container Store gift card in the Ellen Shop today! I’m so excited I can’t contain myself, which is ironic.

Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
 
Win a $500 Container Store gift card in the Ellen Shop today! I'm so excited I can't contain myself, which is ironic. ellenshop.com
View on Twitter
VCU Athletics
@VCUathletics
 
Can't make the 11am press conference? Join us at @HTGtheFan tomorrow at 6pm as we welcome back Coach Wade #LetsGoVCU
View on Twitter
Russell Wilson
@DangeRussWilson
 
One thing on my mind.
View on Twitter
CNN Breaking News
@cnnbrk
 
Police officer charged with murder after video shows him shooting unarmed man. cnn.it/1NSfhJq
View on Twitter
ESPN
@espn
 
11.57 million people entered ESPN's Tournament Challenge, but the winner was unable to claim the $20,000 prize:
ESPN
View on Twitter
Ariana Grande
@ArianaGrande
 
6 nominations #BBMAs 💕💘 so humbled and excited 💞 thank you so much @billboard @OfficialBBMAs
View on Twitter
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
Explore

No comments:

Post a Comment