Saturday, October 6, 2012

the comment: A Man's Professional Style - How Much Should You Let Your Environment Affect Your Clothing reviews online reviews

A Man's Professional Style In spite only one not so great review I decided to buy those shoes anyway for my son. As soon as they arrived he put them on and loves them ever since. The lights do light up and are working. We have the black/orange color (orange is my son's favorite color). I always buy GEOX for him winter, sandals, you name it, and I was never disappointed. Keep up the great work. Sizing is right on target also.

I usually don't buy flats because my feet wear them out quickly. This is no exception. The outsole doesn't extend far enough in the front, and in the first wear I wore the leather at the very front. If I continue to wear them I'll probably wear a hole through it.
the comment: A Man's Professional Style - How Much Should You Let Your Environment Affect Your Clothing reviews online reviews
A Man's Professional Style This is my third pair of these Agave sandals - I absolutely love them. They are very soft and comfortable and can be worn all day while on your feet. They tend to run a bit large - I normally wear an 8.5 and buy these in 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment