Tuesday, September 25, 2012

the comment: Drum and Bass baby

Drum and Bass baby I hate to leave this as a review, but hopefully if it gets viewed by , they can pass this on to whomever writes these descriptions. What are the dimensions of this bag? There is no information save handle size and the pictures do not give any idea of size either. Do you seriously want to sell these bags? We aren't going to buy something with such sparse information. It seems like many of the Van Zeeland bags have this issue. I love the looks of this one, but have no idea what it'll hold.

I haven't had these shoes long but so far I really like them except for one thing -- the insoles always stick to my socks and come out every time I take the shoes off Very annoying.Right now I'm looking for new insoles but haven't found them yet.
the comment: Drum and Bass baby
Drum and Bass baby My daughter has bought these shoes for wearing while on the treadmill. She says they are very comfortable and she does 5-8km per time. They are true to size too. The shoes are such a fantastic color that she wishes that there were trial shoes the same/similar color too that we could buy from and get sent to New Zealand. Many of the really cool shoes have "Cannot be shipped outside USA.' We were so pleased that these shoes could be. Took just under 3 weeks from ordering from to receiving the shoes in NZ. Thanks .

No comments:

Post a Comment